Friday, April 22, 2011

PQR - What? It's one letter, right?


I know that I am probably not allowed or supposed to do this but I have to probably at least triple up on my blog posts to get caught up.  I'm a rule breaker, what can I say?  

P is for pukey and puny which I have been for the past few days.  Don't know what happened to me, maybe it was K for Karma because the dog was apparently sick and had diarrhea all over the house the other night, so I woke up to 'presents' all over the house.  Needless to say I was mad at the dog and put her outside on a short lead for..a while.  Within a couple of hours I started feeling intestinal distress and my anger at the dog quickly turned to sympathy for her.  

Q is for quirky.  I think that we've already established that I have quirks.  And thank goodness for them.  At least being quirky makes me interesting.  Some of the time anyway.  If you know me in real life you might find my quirks less interesting and more annoying.  Darling Husband either finds them charming or has developed the ability to successfully ignore them. 

R is for roadblocks that are thrown up in our way sometimes.  They are often frustrating, and most of them time there is more than one in a row.  Like when the Universe really wants you to slow down and take a powder.  Stop and think about things.  My problem with roadblocks is that I have the hardest damn time trying to decide if I should heed them or plow the fuckers over and keep pushing forward.  I tend to think that when you are on the right path it's as effortless as breathing.  That there should be no roadblocks.  But what if....I mean, just what if....they are only there to test your resolve? 

4 comments:

  1. I can relate to the quirky one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roadblocks thrown up. Hee hee hee sorry. Had the same bug 2 weeks ago followed by the mother-of- all head colds. On the bright side, I lost a few pounds. Do you have a new layout, or has it been changed for some time and I've just now noticed (I'm famous for that)? At any rate, hope you and the dog feel better now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody has quirks. It's just that not everyone will admit that. Good for you! I've got a few too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least one of us had the balls to go rogue - I almost did it about two posts ago for the same reason. Damn pressure from my "goodie two shoes" side of my split personality prevented me from doing it.

    Great post!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete