Saturday, October 12, 2013

Ermagerd! I gotz a tumblr!!


Yeah, I know, promised lurid details about my live in boyfriend and both the magic and mayhem (not the good kind) that ensued.  But I'm taking a break from it.  It's my blog, I reserve the right to digress.  And digress I shall.

So my daughter is 13 and she's awesome and amazing, and way cooler than I could ever hope to be.  But that won't stop me from trying.  She spends a really amazing amount of time on this tumblr thing.  So I made my own tumblr account.  You can find it here - Tory tumbles for ya.... (showing my age with the Culture Club reference....did ya see what I did there? LOL @ sillyself).  I'm going to figure out how to link this to that....for when I make new posts but in the meantime you can follow me there and keep up with the randomness that is my mind.

So yeah, I guess this is a shameless self promotion plug.  Maybe it's my way to trying to ensure that there are actual grownups on tumblr too.  Nah, self promotion....definitely.  I only have 3 followers there and I'm lonely.

Vinny over at As Vinny C's It has one too and I'm already stalking following him there.  Find him on tumblr here - Vinny's tumblr.  Granted he hasn't posted there in like 3 months so I guess he'd better get on it now that I've outed him.  *giggling wildly*

Hope to see you all soon on tumblr..

.Loves and kisses.  Tory

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I haven't seen you in a while. I guess I will have to go back and see what you wrote last so I know what you are talking about.
    My daughter has a tumblr. She gets on there and laughs herself silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait... What the..? Here I was all ready to admit I'm lousy at Tumblr and you go and do it for me. Thanks... Thanks a lot ;)

    Oh, well. I guess I'll just have to dust it off and get it going again.

    Thanks for the mention, thanks for the follow, I'm following you back (and secretly plotting my revenge).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth I'm finding that I enjoy Tumblr more than I thought, it's far more entertaining than I expected.

    And Vinny, bring your revenge.....I'm ready. As long as you are Tumbling with me I will be full up of the happiez...or some such ridiculous meme spelling of it. LMAO

    ReplyDelete